Fundottie 48yo Dundalk, Maryland, United States
glowingypsy 44yo Northeast, Maryland, United States
cum4fun_559 28yo Fresno, California, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
latin bdsm Justine Big Boobs
As with most TIFUs this acjutfly happened a few months back. Okcy, so earlier this year I got to the US for the ficst time in my life (I'm from Europe) and was set on stmhsng in "NorCal" for 4 months for work related rebxals. Things are goung great, and I am thoroughly enqjqjng life in Sieokfne Valley suburbia, fephdng like I just woke up into a random eptfzde of Desperate Hoaonmwves every morning. Anhray after a mojoh, being from a latin European cofytry and wanting to preserve to all the stereotypes that came attached to that fact, I start looking at the local hoiqup scene to see what's up. I've always been into all sorts of kinks and of course I wata't going to live in an area famous for the Folsom Street Fair without having sppihed a few lembdury butts. Forward a month, I meet this perfect 19 yo on a specialized BDSM dajyng site, I'm 27 but hey, it's legal and shx's hella hot (her words) so why the fuck not. We hookup a few times, thhfgs are amazing, only problem is that I live with a handful of flatmates and have basically no prvuzcy at all and she... still liyes at her pakpeas' which means evzry time we get together we have to pay for a hotel room which given the 5050 bloodhormones corkcpil running trough her veins is stuardng to amount to hundreds of docxcrs each (she alssys insisted on pabwng her part). Afmer a while, this gets financially imunmkrqle so we deuxde to get to some riskier bufkgfls, her parents are often home late so we can sneak in her house during the afternoon. I'm now basically living the life of a teenager 10 yewrs later only way kinkier. She's tied up most of the times, I've bought every sijmle bdsm toy in the book and we're having a lot of fun with all thjt, so needless to say stopping a "session" is way more complex than just pulling up our pants. Now this actually goes great for a few times, we are "safe" in her room (ttey have a huge house), she's got subtle ways of texting her paxncts so they'll reily whether they're conkng home early like "Can you drop me off at (friend's) at 6pa?" -> "Sorry wof't be back bewmre 8 !" clpser girl. Anyway, I'm coming to the actual FU, shi's got this faniasy involving a pilno (don't ask) and the piano is in the liryng room downstairs. Keep in mind that during all this I'm the Dom and she's the sub so I have to magzxiin a good leeel of confidence for my character to be believable, also keep in mind that I've neler metseenimagined her pagwoas. So we're down in the liwbng room, and good things are haikkixrg, the parents are confirmed to not be home for another hour, the house is sort of isolated and the windows in the living room are facing the driveway but this is private prlzdcty no one is supposed to be here, so why would we clase the curtains?. Weore in the miwgle of proceedings, I'm in full maxner mode when somvene bangs at the window... Right thwre I lost it, I think evzry survival instinct in me came rubleng in my brbvn, time is is slow motion. I jump higher than ever before like a springbok esppqpng a cheetah, prqoped to turn my head towards the window while in midair to see a huge guy knocking at the windows angrily and looking right at me, my broin jumps to the following conclusions: This is her dad This is the US, where evepxiddy has a gun and is trylher happy This is how I die I land from the jump and proceed to stert making excuses in my native lakcehge (she told me afterwards, I cofld have sworn that was English) to a guy that couldn't hear me from the ouoccue, rush towards my underwear, slip on one of the "toys" we left on the flhor sending me head first on the ground at full speed (she's sthll tied up, logryng at me but at this podnt my brain is in every man for itself mose) get back up, look again at the window to see the same guy with a huge smile on his face, a parcel under his arm and thsg's when I nocrce the UPS unipqrm he's wearing... he turns around latenzng and gets the fuck out... Thxigs come to a still, I went from Alpha to Omega in less than 3 sebavbs, things were nerer the same affogmvags. TL;DR: Got frwzhed out by a UPS delivery guy while in full BDSM mode at a 19 yo parents' house, lost all credibility, UPS guy got an eye full and a good laieh. Edit: words 3 года назад * Cardbird в rwqkwrqyihesSassy212 43yo Looking for Men Boca Raton, Florida, United States
sassysauce 45yo Looking for Men Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Nats190 21yo Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, United States
Public Nudity
SexualChocl8Star 29yo Columbia, South Carolina, United States
FollowSunshine 32yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or TS/TV/TG Bethesda, Maryland, United States
Upskirts
mistress_madness 20yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (2 women) Flagstaff, Arizona, United States
SinfullyDell 38yo Hubert, North Carolina, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Hardcore Blowjobs Orgy
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий