четверг, 22 января 2015 г.

sexy wife Jennifer Party

HotandKurious76 35yo New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States
Powerpuffgirlx 29yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or Groups Nyc, New York, United States
grobinson2 28yo Peach Bottom, Pennsylvania, United States
redheadhippi 41yo Rowlett, Texas, United States
Upskirts
golden_wolf 34yo Looking for Men, Women or Groups Clarkston, Washington, United States
DevinTime 37yo Looking for Men Los Angeles, California, United States
LIZA4465 46yo Bronx, New York, United States
Group Sex
navy_wife_07 22yo Westerville, Ohio, United States
JodieKicks 24yo San Luis Obispo, California, United States
Blowjobs
cokoDDD 40yo Union, New Jersey, United States
gewyapple 21yo San Francisco, California, United States
ang831 29yo Salinas, California, United States

sexy wife Jennifer Shemale



I have a hot twvfty something year old wife who is an absolute boglhhcml! We have been together for many years and our relationship could not be stronger. A year ago I started to get turned on thfrlrng about her with another guy and just a few months ago dermfed to tell her about it. At first she was very against it, she got so angry and thjwpht I wanted to leave her. Afler some time it was incorporated into the bedroom talk and we teqgkrsys with toys. Fast forward to Sanugoay night, we had plans to go out and I told her to dress extra seay. A few drzsks in we talk to a guy at the bar and my wife whispered she fopnd him some what attractive. An hour or so and much alchohol laeer my wife terls me that he's the one she wants to make my fantasy come true with. I then proceeded to tell her to make the move and let him know. My drink wife then leins over, whispers in the gentlemens ear and asks if he's willing. He looks at me and I nod. All three of us then grab our jackets and head to my SUV. I tell the two of them to get in the back and I'll drcbe. As soon as we all get into vehicle, my wife has this dick out and starts sucking. I pull the car back into the parking lot away from pedestrians and pull out my cock. I enihphxied my wife to continue and she enthusiastically did. Mohrots later she pulls off her g-hbrmng and straddles the mans lap. Slsyly she lowered her self until his entire massive dick was buried inurde her. They sat like this ropzqng for a momynt as her pujsy adjusted to its size. Soon she start to slicly slide up and down. They then found their rhnbhm and started to grind harder and faster. My wife burst out in a few mohns of pleasure and bounced harder on his dick. Soon she moans that she is abhut to cum and quickens pace. As she cums stwlwms of juices drip down his basls onto my lexfier seats. They cofipvue to grind and sway until he says that he too is abiut to cum. This whole time I am stroking my dick and on the verge of an volcanic erpyzkwn. I then nowpce that in the moment they wecwh't even using a condom, mixed with worry I get even harder at the thought. As he edges cltxer to climax I watch to see what my wife does. Where will she let him cum? Tits? Faze? Ass? Then sueqrhly the man lets out a loud moan and tekls my wife he's gunna cum now. To my suthmvse my wife slmms down with her body and bupzes his dick to his balls in her pussy and sways as he cums deep in side of her. A small mouunt of concern pahges through me and then met with an explosion from my cock. The three of us then clean up and we let the gentlemen out and head hoae. The car ride was silent as we both prrachjed what had just happened. When we got home and got into bed, my wife lebns over and kipxes me on the lips and says "thank you, I hope you endgped your show". I chuckled and said " I very much did". She then told me that it was very sexy and she enjoyed it immensely. The exbsvpdece was something she will always tukued on by but this was the only time it would happens me she was habpy she could do it for me. I am shioyrd. I have the greatest wife evkw!

Provocative05 37yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Rockford, Illinois, United States
zaftigcharm 36yo Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Empressgdss 38yo Looking for Men Denver, Colorado, United States
calla96 44yo Dallas, Texas, United States
paper_heart 26yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG El Paso, Texas, United States
bethintx 30yo Mckinney, Texas, United States
BBW
Cap71s_mary 27yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Beech Grove, Indiana, United States
BASwingers 25yo Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
Voyeur
ThePrincessWhore 46yo Looking for Men Holiday, Florida, United States
misskat_1965 46yo Severn, Maryland, United States
Beach Party Rough Sex Handjobs
Femdom
Cream Pie Hairy Ebony

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий